Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Solvang, CA
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. No weekends.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, and Health Insurance.
- Our office is located in Solvang .
- Our office is open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday- Friday.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2002.
- I am a proud graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Solvang, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Rick Torres - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Rick Torres - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $Reimbursement of licensing and incentive to get licensed within 30 days. We want you to grow into an experienced insurance professional.
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none